Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns


In the world of photography there are so many different opportunities for us to explore.  My goal is to be able to be my own boss. I want to own my own studio and produce high quality photographs in an artistic fashion. By owning my own studio I can have the advantage. No need to rely on rented studios or renting equipment and having the burden to bring it everywhere. I want to make my photography studio a household name in the city I decide to open in. Growing up my family always went to the same photography studio, Gerlinde Photography.  The head photographer has literally seen me grow up from a small child, graduate high school, and now become an adult. I want to build relationships with my clients so that they will always use my skills and studio for their portraits and memories.  It is this connection photographers are able to create that makes this profession one of a kind. Not only are you doing something you love but also helping others benefit from your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment