Monday, October 24, 2011

EOC Week 4 Plans for Visiting a Photo Shop

In the city of Las Vegas we are not forante to have many photography shops in town. Most of the time I have to make a stop at Best Buy and hope they have what I am looking for. For this week's photo challenge though I will be make a stop at Casey's Camera and B&C Camera. I have had the opportunity to visit Casey's before and it is well equip with photography supplies and the staff is very helpful. While researching other shops in town I found B&C. I had never heard of them before and I think it will be helpful in the future to know about any of the photography shops in town. Though I do most of my photography supply shopping online, those last minute needs do happen and having a place to go is extremely nice to have.

Casey's Camera: 

1550 E TROPICANA AVE 

LAS VEGAS,  NV 89119

B&C Camera:

4511 W Sahara Ave.

Las Vegas, NV 89102

No comments:

Post a Comment