Monday, November 14, 2011

BOC Week 7 Photo Challenge: Collage


Two of my favorite fields of photography is portrait and travel photography. My collage displays of a few trips I took this past summer. I was very fortunate to visit Paris, France, Alaska, and Charlotte, North Carolina to see Britney Spears in concert. I love documenting my travels because even though the memory is there it is always more fun to look back at my pictures to see all the amazing things I have gotten to experience. I took all these pictures with my Canon Powershot SX110 IS set on manual. Though I used a point and shoot camera on trips I always shoot on manual. Being a photographer I feel we always like to have control over what is being taken and how it will look.

My favorite part of these two types of photography is that not only are you documenting interesting things but you are experiencing things that will shape and develop you as a photographer and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment